SLOW RESULTS DISPLAY
You should have the following:
1. 4 colour photos of assembled results display.
2. 6 grooved long rails. )
3. 3 medium braces, with angled ends. ) Each of the lengths have
3. 3 short posts. ) joint marks, i.e K-K, S-S etc.
4. Box of bolts, washers and nuts.
5. Box of small plywood boards showing class / age groups.
6. 90, slightly larger than A4 size hardboard panels for pasting up.
1. Place short post P/V, Q/W, I on the ground to left and post R/J. S/K to right.
2. Place long grooved rail VGR across the top of the two short posts and bolt together.
3. Place long grooved rail WHS across the upper 1/3 of the short posts and bolt together.
4. Place medium brace IHG from bottom left to top centre and bolt together.
1. Place short post L/N, M/O, F/C on the ground.
2. Connect/bolt together long grooved rail NDP to point N of the short post.
3. Connect/bolt together long grooved rail OEQ to point O of the short post.
4. Place medium brace FED from bottom left to the top centre and bolt together.
1. Place the assembled Stage 1 frame against a firm structure or very preferably get someone else to hold it!
2. Pick up the assembled Stage 2 frame and bolt together points Q-Q and P-P.
1. Connect/bolt together long grooved rail KAM to points K and M
2. Connect/bolt together long grooved rail JBL to points J and L.
3. Connect/bolt together brace BAC to points B, A and C.
The small plywood boards showing class / age groups have been varnished (not the bottom edge). The A4 size hardboard panels have been sealed with Unibond and are ready for pasting up with wallpaper paste.
SLOW Dec 2002