Oxshott Heath Frolics Race
South London Orienteers present Race 3 of the 2010 FROLICS (London Inter-Club) Series. Entry is on-the-day only.
Parking – Oxshott railway station, grid reference TQ141609.
- Light Green (“FROLIC”) 4km + optional extra loop (c. 2.5km)
- Yellow 2km
- White 1km
- “Naughty Numbers” for young children
Map – Updated 2010. 1:7500 or 1:5000 for shorter courses.
Registration – 0930 to 1130.
Starts – 1000 to 1200.
Facilities – Toilets. SportIdent (SI) electronic timing.
- £4 for seniors, £2 for juniors.
- Add £1 (free for juniors) if you need to hire an SI card (electronic timer).
- FREE entry for SLOW juniors.
Public transport – Oxshott station is served by trains from Waterloo via Wimbledon and Surbiton.
Enquiries – Andy Robinson (fixtures (@) sloweb.org.uk) 020 8255 7176.
FROLICS – is a friendly inter-club competition run on the Light Green course, with a fiendishly complicated handicap scoring system which favours the less experienced – all courses are open to all-comers, whether beginners or experienced. See more details of the FROLICS series.