Kingston Street-O Postponed until Tuesday 19 January

The Kingston Street O, which was scheduled for Tuesday 12 January, has been postponed by 1 week to Tuesday 19 January.

Streets are starting to clear but we can’t be sure that it will have all gone by Tuesday night.

If you’ve already let me know you’re coning and still are, no need to tell me again. However, I’ve had very few responses (due to the weather maybe?) so please let me know if you’re thinking of coming so I can plan for the food and drink in particular.

Full details