The Sprint Relays took place on Saturday May 4th at Bradford University. SLOW had teams in the Open (4 runners), Veteran (3 runners), Super Veteran (3 runners) and Hyper Veteran (3 runners) races.
Edinburgh University won the Open Class.
The Individual Long Champs took place at Arncliffe & Kilnsey North on Sunday 5th May.
The new British Champions are Megan Carter-Davies of Mid-Wales Orienteering Club, and Alasdair McLeod of Airienteers.
- W21E – Abi Weeds 11th
- M21E – Yordan Kolev 38th
- M16A – Olin Davies 12th
- W21L – Fiona Tam 8th
- M35L – Duncan Grassie 6th
- M40L – Matthias Mahr 6th
- M45L – Paul Couldridge 6th
- M45L – Ross Arnold 29th
- W50L – Dorte Torpe Hansen 13th
- M50L – Peter Huzan 49th
- M50S – Keith Davies 7th
- W55S – Heather Walton 8th
- W60L – Diane Leakey 16th
- W60L – Maggie Roach 19th
- W60L – Kathy Haynes 26th
- M60L – Andy Jones 34th
- M60L – Mal Lyon 40th
- M60L – David Roach 55th
- W65L – Sarah Brown – 3rd (Bronze Medal)
- M65L – Alan Leakey 8th
- M65L – Paul Street 15th
- M70L – David May 7th
- White – Claudia Mahr 6th
The Relays took place on Monday May 6th in Middleton Park Leeds with the arena in the John Charles Stadium.
The women’s premier relay was won by South Yorkshire and the men’s by home team Airienteers – their most recent previous win was 1978.
- Yordan, Ian, Paul were 13th in the men’s premier.
- Fiona, Dorte, Heather were 12th in the women’s short.
- Abi, Matthias, Paul were 3rd in M40 (Bronze medals).
- Alan, David, Andy were 7th in M60.
- Sarah, Kathy, Diane were 2nd in W60 (Silver medals).