SLOW Night Series 2023-24
The SLOW night series will run from October until February and be comprised of 4 events.
- Overall series results will be calculated, but you are welcome to run at just one or two events if you like.
- All are based at a pub.
- All are accessible by public transport.
- All have start times from 18:15 to 19:30 with courses closing at 20:30
- All have a long course of around 5km and a short one of 2.5 – 3.0 km.
- All use SIAC contactless punching; cards can be hired if you do have your own.
|31 October 2023||Wimbledon Common||Steven Clelland||Details||Results|
|28 November 2023||Boston Manor & Elthorne||Duncan Grassie||Details||Results|
|23 January 2024||Battersea Park|
|27 February 2024||Wimbledon Common|
Full details on each event are posted here on the SLOW website a couple of weeks before the event. If you would like to contact any of the organisers, please email the series coordinator Steven Clelland at to be put in touch.
The entry fee is £5 for SLOW members, students and juniors; £7 for others. The races use both SIAC contactless and SI electronic punching; SIAC cards are available to hire for those who do not have their own for £2. A small number of headlamps are also available to borrow for free but you need to e-mail the organiser in advance of each race to reserve one.